Friday, September 19, 2008

H0ttieB00mbaL0ttie




A few weeks ago I accidentally cut ALOT of hair off Thurm's head. But I actually really like it short. And I even sort of liked it when it was mid-cut and a mullet. Can I just brag about my husband for a moment. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I got. He is Super husband and daddy. He is attentive to me, kind, helpful, fun, sweet. And he is a great dad. I love watching him with Quinn and can't wait to see him as our children grow older. And the other night I found out what a talent he is. I knew he had musical abilities, he picked up the guitar and within two months, he was up to the level I had achieved after years of playing. And I knew he wrote and he let me read some things he wrote as a kid and I was super impressed. But he just recently wrote some new things that he let me read and I was SUPER-DUPER impressed. This is good stuff. I just can't believe the imagination on this guy! I want to wax on and on about his writing, but he holds it pretty close, so I won't. But I love that I keep finding new things to love and being impressed by. I hope that when we are 80 that is still happening.

No comments: