(Quinn's mug shots with said bunny)


Today we opened up the newspaper to find Thurm on page three of the Wendover Times.

We went to McDonald's for lunch today (first time we've eaten there in the entire 2 years we've lived here) and Thurm said "Oh no, now I'm going to be recognized everywhere I go as the crossword puzzle man. Just leave me alone! I'm just a person, just like all of you!"
2 comments:
That's hilarious...huge puzzle! And just wait until Quinn can enjoy a happy meal, McD's will happen at least once a week then.
Yeah, the funniest part is that he has never done the crossword puzzle, the teacher who it belongs to had him pose for the picture just so he could put it in the paper. He told Thurm "you need some exposure." He's a funny guy.
And hopefully McD's stays at a once every 2-years frequency. We try not to eat out that much and when we do McD's is the bottom of the list.
Post a Comment