Thursday, March 05, 2009

blessing 8

Health
My poor little man had a miserable night, which I thought was due to teething. But no, he woke up this morning full of mucus and a sore throat. It's my fault and I'm so mad at myself. I babysat a little boy, who was very cranky and mucusy, and let him take his nap in Quinn's crib. The thought crossed my mind to change the sheets and then I forgot about it when QT's nap time rolled around. So today I"m thankful that most days we are a healthy family.
Speaking of health, Thurm & I have been "trying" to run for our upcoming race. It's been very pathetic. I ran ONE entire mile without stopping on Monday. We only have a month left and I have to run THREE miles. And the killer is that I've been more motivated than Thurm, which is hard because I've been expecting him to motivate me. So we are lazy fatties sitting at home instead of running. Hopefully the nice weather will help motivate us.

No comments: