Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Baby"

I have had so many people talk to me about how Quinn is a super sleeper and I feel like the world needs to know!!!! You must read "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Baby." It's not just another book on how to get your baby to sleep. Its THE book on how to get your baby to sleep. Seriously, I feel like I've found the truth and I need to spread the gospel. Every other woman I know who has read it swears by it too. You can tell that the doctor who wrote it isn't an author or a marketer. He needs to get on Opera so the whole world will see the light. Even if your kid is 2 years old, you could probably start now. I'm doing you a huge favor, read it!


PS Props to Deanna my sister-in-law, for introducing me to the book.

No comments: