This year has gone by so fast with little Quinn. I always heard how much babies change in the first year, but it is so true. I am so blessed to have been able to stay at home with him for his first year of life. It would have broken my heart to have missed out on everything. Thurm and I were just looking at some newborn pics and thinking we can't remember a time when Quinn was just a quiet & small baby. He just seems like he came out of the womb with a huge personality, loud, and wise. He has been so expressive lately. Now that he has walking down to a perfected art, he has been concentrating on his actions. He loves to do patty cake, peek-a-boo with his own hands. giving "five", rubbing his head (I think he likes the feel of his buzzed hair), patting his chest. He has such a great sense of humor. It amazes me how smart he is! He totally gets jokes and when we are teasing him. He is a sweetie and so much fun.

I took a "what's your real age" quiz on facebook because the other day I decide Thurm & I live like a couple of retirees. We've eaten out twice this last week. Once we ate at one of the casinos because we had a 2 for 1 coupon to use. And the other time we ate at Coachman's Diner in SLC. Both times we ate at about 6pm because Quinn's bedtime is 7pm. Both times I looked around and noticed we were the only people under the age of 55. We were eating at places only seniors eat, we were eating at a time when only seniors eat, and we used a coupon. Also, my husband is home with me all day and we don't have much to do because we are just biding our time till we can close on our house. I now know what it will be like to be retired. Its a good life lazing around wondering what we are going to eat for our next early bird special.
We close on our house Tuesday and we are moving on Thursday! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment