Sunday, August 02, 2009

Quick Post



Just a quick post...we've moved and are in our new house. We've been here for two weeks, but we've been crazy busy. We still aren't totally unpacked. But we've painted five rooms, installed two shower heads, and changed out a couple electrical outlets. We've also bought everything to tile the basement bathroom. So we've been busy, but we have SOOO much more to do! Its actually pretty fun having stuff to work on everyday (Wendover got PRETTY boring). But Thurm & I drop into bed every night at 11pm and realize we haven't hardly talked to each other about anything but the house, but are too tired to do anything but say goodnight.

Above are the BEFORE pictures of our living room. I don't have all my pictures hung on my walls, but when I do that, I'll post AFTER pictures.

I'm getting my tonsils out on Thursday and supposedly its a month recovery time for adults. Sort of bad timing for the house, but I wanted to get it done while Thurm was still out of school. He only has two weeks of summer left!!! Sad, sad, sad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the house!!! I laughed hard over your excitment for the city you moved to, but it's great that you guys got the chance to say goodbye to Wendover :)
Congrats again.
~Ashley Hansen
(Taiwan)

Natalie said...

Hi Ashley! It is funny how our perspective changed on Tooele. When we lived in SLC, Tooele was the sticks. But after living in Wendover, its a great little town so close to the city : )

How are you? Are you still in Taiwan? Thurm & I often wish we could go back for a summer.

Nichelle said...

I love fixing up houses when we move into them. I think it definitely makes it "YOUR" house. Keep the pictures coming the transformations are fun to see!

Pam said...

can't wait to see the afters. and good luck with your tonsils....I hear that's a killer when you're an adult.

Jancee said...

You guys your home looks so awesome, can't wait to see the final picture.... the fun times of being an official homeowner! Congrats!