




We had this room done the 2nd day we moved in, I don't know why it has taken me so long. I have been meaning to order pictures for our walls, but haven't. So I guess thats why I didn't want to post pictures yet. Oh well, just imagine a huge, gallery wrap family photo in the middle of the dark wall.
I had this room planned out long before we moved in. I knew I wanted walls in silver, dark grey, and damask wall paper so I could use them as photography backdrops. This room has lots of light so it'll be great. The rest of the house I have no ideas and no money for, so that will be for later. Oh, and I even have a wreath for our front door to make it officially our home.
Tonsil Update: Still sucky, not sleeping as much, the scabs are supposed to be falling off any day now (gross!!!!), one week of recovery down, possibly three more weeks to go : (
2 comments:
It looks great Natalie!
we have that same bookshelf in beige! IKEA?
Post a Comment