Sunday, August 09, 2009

While you were sleeping....

I had multiple ENT surgeries on Thursday. I've been awake about 10 of those hours since. Take lortab, sleep, sleep, eat popsicle, sleep, sleep, take more lortab. This is the most coherent I've been in four days, but I should probably have Thurm proof read this before publishing it. I remember how crazy my dad is on lortab (very chatty).

I got my tonsils & adnoids removed, a deviated septium fixed, mucus something or others removed from my nose, and my esphogus stretched.

While I've been sleeping, my mom & niece have been here to take care of us. While Thurm is an excellent chef, capable nurse, and a wonderful daddy, he is glad to have the help I'm sure. They've also helped us paint a bit of the basement and found two layers of wallpaper underneath two layers of paint. I haven't seen it, but I've heard there were lots of flowers and teal. So I'm not sure if we are just adding another laying of paint on top or ripping it all down.

Thurm undertook tiling the basement bathroom all by himself. He put up the waterproof sheeting and backerboard and its now ready to tile. I wonder what else they will get done while I sleep for a few more days?

No comments: