I've been looking through all my old disks of pictures in a search and keep coming across gems. These are all from 2004 when I lived in SLC and worked for FNB and was in my single girl prime.
Below are pictures of a night of snowman building at 2 am. Bryan had a great idea to build a firing squad of snowmen.
This is my adorable niece, Elise, back when I was the favorite aunt and took her to things like "Disney's Princesses on Ice" and rode on Trax to get there. Oh how they wish I was still that cool.
Halloween 2004: Bryan & Sara Banker. I believe Bryan was a dude from Jersey and Sara a football fan, which they are in real life, so it wasn't much of a stretch.
Danalin, a sad clown. Me, a devil, I was being ironic.
Michelle, Abby, Monica, Me, Sara, Bryan, Bryan's girlfriend of the year.
Monica
Sleding with Janey & Monica in Sugarhouse park (I have no idea who's pink coat that is).
Elise, Chase, Aidan and Uncle Nate....somewhere?
Monica & I at a raging concert.
.jpg)
















3 comments:
Oh Aunt Natalie... your still cool, you are just converted into Mom/wife cool. Meaning you are so cool with them you don't have time to have fun and be crazy, like the old days! But the favorite, cool aunt is still there. :) I totally remember you taking me to the Disney On Ice. It was so fun! I don't remember being on the Trax though. haha. Now I have something I can brag about! (You see, Aidan is the only one who has been on the Trax, he still brags about it! Like EVERY time we pass it!) I was so darn young! Maybe one day, in the near future, when I am all better and caught up on Homework and life, I will come and stay with you, and we can leave Quinn and Uncle Thurm and have a girls night! :) Thanks for the pictures. They are really cute! :) Love ya!
PS- Give Quinn hugs and kisses from me! (just don't give him any germs.)
Thanks Elise! I can't believe you don't remember Trax, you loved it.
haha. I'm sure I did. :) I must be getting old, and therefore losing my mind! :)
Post a Comment