Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bear Lake 2010




This is it. These are the only photos I have to document our fun week at Bear Lake. Pathetic.  I guess I was enjoying myself too much to pull out the camera more than once. We celebrated Quinn's 2nd birthday. Grandma came and brought him some books, which he loved.
Quinn had a great time jumping on the couch, till he fell onto the coffee table and we had to take him to the Instacare. He's fine, just a great black eye. Everyone keeps looking at us suspiciously like we are abusing our child.

It was a fun week. My mom, little bro and wife came for a couple days. And my friend Danalin & her baby came for a day. We went swimming everyday, played on the park toys at least twice a day, play board games, watched a movie, went to the beach everyday, played mini golf, croquet, ate good food, had raspberry shakes, and took lots of naps.

Thurm is leaving for a 6-day hike somewhere in Wyoming tomorrow. He is hoping his pregnant wife doesn't go into labor anytime soon. I'm not too worried about it. I was 11 days late last time.

Quinn has been a wild man lately. I think it might be a result of vacationing for the last 3 weeks. He's been out of a routine and in a new environment every week.  He has been a little naughty and very hyper. But overall, he's still pretty obedient and I can't complain.  He kisses my belly everyday and pats it and says "baby nice." I think he's going to love being a big brother.  He is so sweet and is such a little lover, not a fighter. I can't wait for him to have a playmate.

No comments: