Monday, September 27, 2010

Comments

How come no one comments anymore?  I was searching for an old post just now and came across these comments.  Funny stuff. 





Anonymous Jonathan said...
Well, it's official! It took several hours, one entire charge of my laptop battery and most of the only free Saturday I have had in 2006 but it was worth it--I now know more about the Jensen family than my own. More than allowing others to keep up, I think the real value of this internet thing is that you have a readily-available forum in which you can discuss spelling issues. Although you should be more vigilant because it is "Settlers of Catan" with a 'c' not a 'k'. I suspect David know that (how could he not) but failed to comment. I can't believe I read all that information--every posting, every comment. Now I have to ask myself, "Is there a population of people out there who would be interested in the excruciating minutia of my every single daily event?" For example, I am driving to Ohio tomorrow. I will be there for six weeks doing an internal medicine rotation. I've never been to Ohio before but I am glad I am going for work so at least I will have something to do during the day. Ya, somehow that just doesn't have the. . .panache of grandma's perm. Looks good though Grandma. I've always enjoyed trying to give the Jensen family a laugh and now I can do it from thousands of miles away and on my own schedule. Plus it is good to have goals and now I have a new one--to post more comments on here than Shauna. I am really going to have to abuse my access to government-owned computers to get the job done. I'm glad to know all is well. Jonathan
3/25/2006 12:40 PM
Blogger Natalie said...
YAYYY!!!! Jonalove has joined the blogging society!!! haha And in true Jonathan style. Aww, I love you, I'm so glad you wasted your whole Saturday on my blog. I know how precious little time you have, Dr. Liebig, and I'm flattered. And having you post on my blog might up my reader numbers. : ) PS And YOU of all people, should have your own blog. You'd have a fan base worldwide.
3/25/2006 3:56 PM
Anonymous Florecita said...
Jonathan, so good to hear from you. You truely have a gift!! You make me laugh. Hope all is goign well, Dr. Liebig.
3/25/2006 11:02 PM
Anonymous Shauna said...
Oh Johnathon. So educated, and yet so young. I have time-lots of time on my hands. Natalie does a good job with her blog, but her many friends are of the quiet persuasion. It truly is up to a few good people to help this blog along. I am going to start my own blog. I just need to grow some opinions first. :)
3/26/2006 11:25 AM

No comments: