Friday, September 24, 2010

Yens

Baby Jens had his two month appointment last week. He is 11.5 pounds and 24 inches! I can't believe he grew 3 inches! He is 95% in height and 50% in weight. Quinn was about the same, just a little skinnier.  We call Jens "fatty," because he seems so huge next to how Quinn was.  I'll have to take some pics of his fat rolls, so cute.

Jens is smiling and trying to talk. The other day I got him to laugh for the first time! Man, a baby's laugh is the best sound there is.  He has been sleeping horribly lately though. He wakes up every 15 minutes crying.... gas? Babies are such a mystery.  So is breast milk.  I never know what is going on with either of them.

Quinn loves his little brother and wants to hug and kiss him all the time. However, he is also being naughty- pinching, poking, hitting, just generally bugging Jens. He's taking out his anger at me on Jens. Poor defenseless Jens.  However, I think Jens will have 20 pounds on him when they get older.

No comments: