Thursday, September 30, 2010

I suppose this was my fault for even giving him beads in the first place.

2 comments:

Dave said...

If you haven't noticed by now, Natalie, everything your kid does wrong is always your fault. It's not Thurm's fault, it's yours. Then again you are the only girl in the family, maybe it WILL be Thurm's fault. Only occasionally do you get any credit for how great your kids are.

Natalie said...

Oh Dave- you have great kids and you & Florecita and to blame : ) You are great parents. I do think they might have come with great genes and personalities, but you've helped them along ; )

BTW- Its not Thurm's fault, it's mine. Man, parenting is alot harder than when I was watching all of you do it. When it was you I could CLEARLY see what you were doing wrong ; )