Last night Quinn & I were reading a book with animals. He learned his animal sounds a year ago, but I was asking him the sounds anyway. What does a cow say? moo. What does a dog say? woof, woof. What does a pig say? Pig, pig. haha!
He has been sucking his finger the last week (regression from the baby, I'm guessing. Not sure what to do about it). I asked him why he was sucking his finger and he pulled it out of his mouth and said, "Quinn's milk." He calls what Jens drinks "mommy's milk."
He has been singing Hakuna Matata none stop for about a week. He sings "Cue tata" in perfect key.
When I respond to his questions with "mmm hmm or hmm?" he says "mom! talk!"
The other day I asked Quinn to go in his bathroom and wash his hands. He came back out a few minutes later with soaking wet hair and I asked why. He said "make hair cute."
Yesterday Quinn had a late nap and woke up CRANKY! He cried and cried and there was nothing Thurm could do to calm him down. He tried a movie, some soup, holding him, rocking him, taking him outside, etc. Finally, Thurm sat him down and said in frustration, "Quinn! Why are you crying?" And Quinn looks up at him teary eyed and says in a small voice, "no like soup." haha, I think you had to be there for that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment