Thurm tends to come up with some interesting nicknames for our children. Quinn's are Quinn Kwon and Mr. Quinch. I thought Jens would be Yens (the Danish pronunciation), but Thurm calls him Jensipan (think marzipan) and it has stuck. We all call him that.
Thurm has been writing every day this month for a few hours. He is doing a competition of sorts and is trying to write a novel in a month. So that has been consuming his time and mind.
The sheetrock is done in our attic, now I have to paint. But I decided to potty train Quinn this week, so painting will have to wait. We can't afford to carpet anytime soon, so I guess it doesn't matter when I paint. Quinn has done great with potty training. I set a timer for every 30 minutes and he gets a nilla after. Its working like a charm. He has yet to go #2 in the potty, but I know he's ready.
I always appreciate when Thurm takes photos of me (though I usually delete most of them) because I'm always the one behind the camera.
Sweet, sweet Jensy.

Doesn't every mom have a picture of their kids with make-up all over their face?

I found the boys like this the other morning. Quinn had moved Jens over to his pillow and put a blanket on him and read him a story. It was actually really cute, but Jens started crying when he saw me.

I LOVE this picture, its one I'll look back on fondly when my kids are grown.

I'll probably look back on the finger paint picture fondly too : )
1 comment:
Boys. Boys. Boys. I love boys. These two are so cute - even in the paint! You guys look great!
Post a Comment