Friday, November 12, 2010

Quinn Anecdotes II

Quinn played 'time-out' yesterday. He set the timer, sat on the stair and told me I was in time-out too. So I sat on the stair and asked why I was in time out. "For hitting Jens."

Today he successfully put his lunch in the microwave to heat it up. He held up his hand and said "high-five."  I was so surprised it took me a minute to respond. Then he went through the next series of hand guestures "knuckles....noggin...dude!"  I laughed pretty hard. Thanks Aunt Marci : )

He has been watching "Super Why" lately and I'm not sure if this is a direct result, but he has suddenly started being very creative and using lots of imagination.  Imagination and pretend are brand new concepts in his world and its so fun to watch him.  The other day our couch was a boat and he kept jumping off into the water to swim.

No comments: