Monday, June 13, 2011

Pancake Mix Recipe

Making pancakes from scratch is a pain, but they are SOO much better than a mix. My sister in law gave me a REALLY good recipe that today I put in baggies and made into a mix that I can use later. Here is the recipe:

1 1/4 cup flour
1 TBS baking powder
1 TBS sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 TBS powdered milk

I put all of that in a baggie and then wrote on the front of it

ADD and MIX
1 egg
1 cup water
2 TBS oil. 

If you are making this not as a mix, but just to eat right away, you can use a cup of milk instead of the 2TBS powdered milk and 1 cup water.  I just like the idea of using the powdered milk because I have alot of it in food storage that I need to use.  This recipe makes enough for our family of 2 adults and 2 children. 

No comments: