{Nov 11} I am thankful for photography. I've been taking photos for 15 years and its still not boring. I love how a change in light can make anything beautiful.
{Nov 12} I am thankful for music. Music makes everyday better. Its fun to see how musical Quinn is. Its just apart of his makeup.
{Nov 13} I am thankful for Christmas. I already have my Christmas stuff up. I know, I know, its a bit early. But its never enough time : ) I love this time of year because everyone is feeling the love, trying to be better, serving one another, giving, loving. What's not to love about Christmas?!
{Nov 14} I am thankful for nature. I can't believe how much pleasure I get out of mountains and green plants. When we lived in Wendover, a flat, desert, we drove through Logan in May. I seriously teared up over all the mountains and lush, green plants, trees, flowers, etc. I MISSED seeing those things.
{Nov 15} I am thankful for the friends I have in my life. I have really good friends : ) I'm lucky.
{Nov 16} I am thankful for my ward. I've never lived in a ward that I was instantly made apart of a family like this one. I feel like I could ask one of fifty people to take my kids or call during an emergency.
{Nov 17} I am thankful for my calling as primary president. Its been a huge blessing for me and I've grown spiritually, as a leader, in compassion, in my love for others, and a million other ways.
{Nov 18} I am thankful for all our material comforts. We have everything we need and how many people can say that? Not most of the world. We have so much and are so blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment