| Jens gives everyone kisses before bedtime. He is always willing to give multiple kisses :) Such a sweetie. |
| He really was eating out of a measuring cup for dinner because there were no clean plates or bowls ( I loathe dishes). I did have clean forks though, he just is a silly boy. |
| Christmas Tree |
| Love those lashes. |
| Peek-a-boo! |
| Found these cute vintage-looking ABC's online. Just printed them and sewed them into a banner. |
![]() |
| These are my rejected Christmas card pictures. |
![]() |
| Thurm let me take some pictures of him after a haircut and beard trim, so he took a few of me too. |
![]() |
| I just think my husband is so handsome. I think he's hotter and love him more than the day we got married. He's great. |





No comments:
Post a Comment