Thursday, January 05, 2012

December in Pictures

I found this armoire at the DI for $25.  

I broke a hinge, and I STILL haven't gone to home depot for new ones, so its still missing a door. 

Jens had some SERIOUSLY long hair growing.  But Thurm wanted him to keep it long till Christmas so everyone could see how cute it was. No one said "cute" they all said "whoa, he needs a haircut.  Thurm was disappointed. 


He wasn't a fan of getting his hair cut.  

Christmas!!! We spent Christmas at my parent's house. 



We woke up Christmas morning, opened our stockings, ate breakfast, then went to church. We finished opening presents after church.  Quinn was fun this year. He finally got the idea of presents. He would open one, glance at it and find his next one to open.  

Christmas morning craziness! Everyone in my family was there except my little brother's family. They were missed. 

Quinn & Jens got a bunny. Quinn wasn't too impressed---he's been a little OCD lately about germs and getting dirty. I think thats why he wasn't excited.  

This is what it looked like for a week straight---EVERYONE on some sort of electronic handheld device. iTouch, iPad, Kindle, iPhone. Two thirds of the family got some electronic for Christmas. At one point I walked into the room and I was the ONLY one not staring at a screen.  

1 comment:

Elise said...

I'd like to note that I disapproved of this from the git-go. Although it did make the crazy cousins quiet down a little... I missed playing board games and such. It was a lot of fun to have everyone together! I hadn't seen Jens and Quinn since... like July!! I'll have to drive out one of these weekends when I have a couple days off. :)

Oh guess what? I met this kid who's new to my school the other day. I think he's a sophomore. But that's not the point. He moved from (where ever you live. I know the name. But I'm sure I'll butcher it if I tried to spell it) and he totally knows Uncle Thurm! He told me he's super cool! Small world!! :D

Love you Aunt Nat. We'll have to do something soon! I miss you guys!