Monday, February 13, 2012

February in Pics

I made a goal this month to take snap shots. I always want my pics to have nice light, good composition, etc. So I miss alot of moments. So I made myself take pics this month regardless of all that.  
Unfortunatly, this isn't a rarity.  I will avoid dishes until we are eating out of tuperware.  




Both my kids love sitting on the counter.  Its one of the few things guaranteed to make Jens stop crying. 

Sharing a Sundae

Eating breakfast.

Jens LOVES these bunnies. I make sure he has them for bedtime and he grabs them, hugs, laughs, kisses, snuggles them.  Its adorable.  

Quinn has gotten into legos.  

He can't seem to keep his clothes on. Ever. 

Daddy and the boys doing INSANITY-an exercise video.

This is the second time Quinn slammed his finger in a door.  Its scary when it first happens because his finger goes absolutely flat.  This is the 2nd day and it looks alot better. Love his sad little face. 


"Hey mom, take a picture of me while I be crazy."

Best looking apple pie I've ever made because I used store bought crusts.  

Thurm after he ran a 10k on Saturday.  

Playing at the park. This winter has been so awesome.  There has been so many nice days. 








Making homemade playdough. Quinn just loved putting the food coloring in. 



No comments: