Saturday, March 03, 2012

First time sledding! They both loved it. Quinn would climb up the hill and go down all by himself.  







Eating icicles.

This is our bunny we got for Christmas.  He lives out in the shed, but daddy brought him in for a few minutes one day.  Jens LOVES the bunny and screams and laughs whenever he sees him.  He doesn't really have a name, but one day Thurm asked Quinn what his name was and Quinn responded "Garden Boy."  Thurm thought it was so hilarious that he keeps calling him that.  


Quinn slept on his bed with waffle crumbs for two nights. He gets up in the middle of the night and scavenges the kitchen for food and brings it to his bed to eat. It makes me so mad that I just left the crumbs and he slept on them.  I'm obviously not raising a "princess and the pea." I could not handle crumbs in my bed. I would rather sleep on the floor.  

Valentines flowers from my thoughtful, sweet husband : ) 

Fruit!  I love eating fruit when I'm pregnant. They are extra flavorful and delicious!  

We gave Quinn an old school MP3 player we had stashed in a drawer. I filled it with 3-year old appropriate music  today and he's been listening non-stop.  I decided it was time to start his musical education, so it has some Beetles, Bob Marly's "Jammin", some Beethoven, Ella Fitzgerald, James Taylor, etc. I wanted to make it well rounded.  He loves music!  

Rumply clothes, but I got a few pictures today to document.  Quinn with his new MP3 player because he loves music. Jens with some stuffed animals because he is CRAZY for stuffed animals right now.  

Brothers- Quinn is 3 1/2 and Jens is 19 1/2 months.  This is going to be a fun summer for us. Quinn turns 4, Jens turns 2 and we will have a new sibling!  

No comments: