Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Sandwich Artist
Tonight Thurm met me at work to walk me home. We walked past Subway and I had a craving for a sandwich for dinner, so we went in. THIRTY minutes later we left with a footlong. ONLY IN WENDOVER!!! When we arrived there was a man who was getting two sandwiches made----15 MINUTES this took. I didn't really notice the time because we were talking about work and how our days went. Five people piled in line behind us by the time he got to us. There was one man working who was, to put it nicely, slow & odd. We ordered quickly and I even passed up getting vinegar & italian spices on my sandwich to make it easier. I searched my purse for cash to make it easier, but I had to use a debit card. When he ran it, the machine started making wierd beeps. He said "oh my boss must be on the phone, I'll go tell her to get off." He tells her. Waits a couple minutes and tells her again. THE BOSS finally got off the phone so my debit card would go through. When she came out to help make sandwiches I wanted to give her the stink eye, but didn't. Bizarre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment