Thurm-Diggity-Dog. Now that you know I have been lurking around the internet I thought I would leave a comment. I have a picture of a long-haired warehouse man but the length is on the top and not the back. Let me know if you would like to post it on this site. Congratulations on the baby news. I hope this child is in to obscure music and film noir.
I would LOVE if you posted the picture or at least sent it our way! I've heard about the infamous hair picture. Maybe Thurm would appreciate you just emailing it : )
2 comments:
Thurm-Diggity-Dog. Now that you know I have been lurking around the internet I thought I would leave a comment. I have a picture of a long-haired warehouse man but the length is on the top and not the back. Let me know if you would like to post it on this site. Congratulations on the baby news. I hope this child is in to obscure music and film noir.
I would LOVE if you posted the picture or at least sent it our way! I've heard about the infamous hair picture. Maybe Thurm would appreciate you just emailing it : )
Post a Comment