Freezer Meals, check.
Teriyaki Baked Chicken
Chicken & Broccoli casserole
Chicken & wine
Pulled pork
Sweet & Sour Chicken
I still have another package of chicken breasts....haven't decided what to do with those. Enchiladas maybe?
I've got a drawer in my dresser dedicated to the new baby. Wipes, diapers, clothes, burp clothes, blankets, nursing stuff. Still need to get the bassinet out of storage. I'm just not sure where we are going to fit it. Still need to find bottles for breast milk. Still need to pack my hospital suitcase.
House was clean, but I'll have to do it again tomorrow. Why doesn't it just stay clean!!!
I went to the doctor today and I'm dilated to 1 cm and 50% effaced! This is a GOOD sign. I wasn't to that point with Quinn until after my due date. So I'm hoping that means I'll go on time.
My body is ready for this baby to come, but I'm not sure I'm mentally ready! Another baby! Crazy.
Quinn has not been able to keep his clothes on this week. Everytime I see him he has his pants off and frequently his diaper. I filled up his baby pool so that's been part of the reason. He also has been wanting to use the potty a couple times a day. But I think its all just an excuse to be naked. Little nudist.
No comments:
Post a Comment