Quinn & his buddies from downstairs.
Thurm after his 6 day hike in the Wind River Mt Range in WY. Showers? Zero. Brushing his teeth? Zero. Fish caught? 17. Fish ate? LOTS. Stinky? VERY!!! He looked pretty sexy and mountain man-y. Too bad I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole!
Just got back from Idaho, AGAIN! We went up this time so Thurm could help my little bro sheet rock his basement. They got it done in 2 1/2 days--good work guys! I am SOOO ready to just have a baby and sit on the couch for a month and nurse. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything. But not quite yet. I'm cleaning & cooking today for four of Thurm's siblings and families to spend 4th of July with us. And then next Thursday-Sunday is Thurm's family reunion in Payson. My due date is that Friday and I'm really hoping to be in the hospital. We don't have any plans for the rest of the summer after that! YAY! It been a fun month, but I'm pretty worn out from all our vacationing.
No comments:
Post a Comment